08 November 2008

Halloween Aftermath. Rainer's Mayhem.

I just got pictures from the recent Halloween party I attended in Jade. It was awesome. It was my second Halloween party ever.

Anyways, I went as a "Serial Killer cum Rapist" yeah and it was all good. I played my character well I guess, but only towards the end of the night I let it slide. Was getting to drunk to rape/kill anyone.

THE LADIES


L to R : V.A [Zombie French Maid], Irtea [Black Witch], Clarisa [Killer Bunny], Cheryl [Count Lyrehc]


L to R : Jacq [French Maid], Avril [Red Riding Hood], Beryl [Teacher]


Jacq and V.A doing a Good version vs Evil version of French Maids


Audrey, Cabrine, [Don't know your name], Fara, Julia

Other People in their Costumes


Osama Bin Flammin`


Osama bin Smoking and DinoPirate


Serial Killer/Rapist , DinoPirate!, Fara the She-Devil, and Julian [as???]


Serial Killer/Rapist, Ken as Ken!, Denis bin Osama, DinoPirate

Serial Killer / Serial Rapist






And after a long day of killing. I like to skin them alive and taste their very flesh.

Subscribe to my blog to not be on my kill list *grin*

No comments: