20 August 2008

Party At The Chua's : Pick Your Poison

This post I'm going to talk about drinks. We had so many choices of "poison" that night that it was a bit hard to not want to taste all of it.

 


Pick your concoction.


The drink station. Where I made frequent trips to.


The famous "Air Lonkang" or "Shrek's Venom" as I like to call it. I can't get enough of this.


What it looks like after mixing it all up.


The culprit.

Follow this part-ey by subscribing to this blog. Click this link!

7 comments:

Cherry said...

Hello~ nice blog. Just to let u know that ur about link got error ^^

Asrizal said...

oh my gawd dude..its GREEN!? but heck...im gonna chug that till kingdom come anyways...hahaha!

Looks awesome..miss drinking 'weird-concoctions' like that...like back in college days...hehe

J.Na said...

lol cool a pool of shrek's venom.

btw u got an award check ma blog.

Edgar said...

one day.. one day we go for shrek's venom!

Charlie said...

I want those poison XD

AJ said...

What?!! No JD? darn, i missed my fave drink

Rainer Yong said...

There was JD, the person who had it hasn't arrived with it yet :)