15 August 2008

Skin Deep

The beauty of my job is that I get to see some pretty brutal stuff from time to time. Like this one where a guy got cut really deep when a metal rod slip off his hand.

Nice ehy? I had to put the medical dressing on this guy and I'll tell you what, he was as calm as a lion. But the moment I told him we've got to get him to the doctor to get him disinfected with a needle, he starts freaking out.

Weirdest person I've ever came across. Well not weirdest ever! Weirdest at work maybe.

For more kick ass pictures like this in the future, subscribe to my RSS feeder by clicking this link!

3 comments:

J.Na said...

skin deep, indeed

User said...

sakit geng

Mas Light said...

Hmmm is the cut near the thumb area ka? @_@ coz there's the thickest blood. Skin tearing is painful indeed.